Saturday, September 1, 2012

Guate Guate Guate

Hola!! I have survived my first week in the Guate. We stayed at a hotel for the first couple of nights, and that was really nice. The water in Antigua went out so we had some plumbing...issues. I will post pictures later as soon as we figure out how to use the internet cafe computer.
I met my first host family, they are super nice. I will be staying with them for four weeks I think. We have serious communication issues so they just laugh at me when they ask me questions and I stare at them in return...Hopefully language school will help that!
Knock on wood, nobody has gotten sick yet. We have been eating lots of prunes to aid in digestive health, good self care!
All the food here has been good, minus a few unidentifiable vegetables..
I will post pictures later and give more details then...now it is time for us to eat cake!
hasta luego!

1 comment:

  1. cool fool!! well sounds like its not too bad so far, take lots of pics cornholio

    ReplyDelete