Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer

Not a lot has been happening since I last wrote, which is good as about only like four people actually read my blog. 
Marcia (the YAV site coordinator) and Lydia (the YAV coordinator, I think) came to visit my family!
 The only people missing is my sister Elida and the baby, Niky Chiquita, because they were still in the hospital. I was conveniently taking the picture. 

I am taking some more Spanish classes, so I will be a super pro when I return home. Speaking of returning home, time is flying by!

Annie came to visit my family a couple weeks ago to meet my sister and the baby. This is the baby!
 She is so precious, I am completely obsessed with her. The baby I mean. Annie is pretty cool too though. 

In other news, a group from Albuquerque came to the Guate and I was lucky enough to meet with them! So if any of you are reading this, it was amazing to meet all of you! It was so great to talk to people who were interested in what I am doing here, and people that are from Albuquerque! And speak English! It was very spriritually refreshing. 
Also I hung out with some pugs, that was refreshing also. 
I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with pugs. They are just so adorable and I love the way they breathe!

We had another retreat, this one at the Earth Lodge right outside Antigua. It was so pretty! And the food was amazing!
 
 
 We only have one more retreat when Kate and Rachel leave, and then I leave in August! Crazy how time flies!


Sunday we all went to my sister´s house for lunch because her and the baby were finally going home. This is me and the baby.
I have to go eat lunch now or I´ll be late for work so that´s all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment